Health & Dental
Active full-time employees and active part-time employees who are normally scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week are eligible for benefits, including but not limited to vacation, sick time, holidays, and health/dental insurance.
Eligible employees currently have the option to participate in a group medical, dental, short & long term disability, and life insurance coverage programs.
Via currently observes the following holidays. For eligible employees the following are paid days off:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Floating Holidays (s)
Eligible employees currently accrue up to six days of sick leave per year based on the number of hours worked in a work week.
403(b) Thrift Plan:
Via offers its employees a chance to save for retirement through a 403(b) Thrift Plan. After one year of employment, Via will match the employee’s contribution dollar for dollar up to 3% of the employee’s wages.
The benefits listed below are available only to eligible employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Boulder Valley YMCA, Lafayette YMCA and Longmont YMCA
- City of Boulder Parks & Recreation
- New Driver Referral Bonus and Safety Incentive Bonus, Safety Bingo, Safe Drivers of the Month, Safe Driver of the Year
- Credit Union Memberships: Credit Union of Denver, Elevations, Security Service Federal Credit Union
- RTD bus pass
- Tobacco Education and Cessation Program
- Extra Mile Awards
- Longevity Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program