Please note, this is only a request. After you request a trip, you will be notified by phone, typically within one business day, if your ride can be fulfilled or not.
If you have any questions, please call our Mobility Specialists at 303-444-3043.
(1) From any page on Via’s website, click on the ‘Rider Portal’ button located in the upper right-hand corner of the blue menu bar.
(2) This will direct you to the Route Match Customer Web Portal, click on the dark blue ‘Portal Home’ button.
(3) Log in to the Route Match portal. Type in your login credentials and click the dark blue ‘Login’ button.
(4) Click on the ‘Book a Trip’ tab, located on the upper left-hand corner of the menu bar.
(5) Enter the date of your request and click the dark blue ‘Next’ button.
(6) Enter the Pick-Up and Drop Off Location information for your requested trip. Your home address will auto-fill as your ‘Pickup Address’. If this is not the address that you are requesting a ride from, enter the requested pick-up location. Next, type in the address of your destination. Verify your timing preferences and click the dark blue ‘Next’ button.
(7) Your mobility type, service needs, number of attendants information will appear. Review this information and click the dark blue ‘Next’ button.
(8) Review your requested trip information and click the blue ‘Save and Add Return Trip’ button.
(9) Repeat steps 5 – 7 for your requested return trip. Review your requested return trip and choose the ‘Book Trip’ option to finish your request for a round trip.