Thank you to everyone who helped make our Corporate Partner Breakfast and Networking Event a success! We accomplished so much this morning focusing on health, wellness, and how we can collaborate to make our community the best it can be!
Special thanks to our event sponsor, Elevations Credit Union. And many thanks to all of these folks for their incredible contributions: YMCA of Boulder Valley, Starbucks, Audio Information Network of Colorado, and Shoes & Brews.
We Want to Harness the Power of Community Engagement
- As a community benefit organization, we’re kicking off a year-long campaign of asking residents, businesses, and civic leaders how we can better serve them.
- We want partners who will help us find transit solutions.
- Partners can:
- Make a monetary donation (General, Tech, & Electric/Hybrid Fleet)
- Enter a contract for services
- Advise us on new services, technology, and development plans
- Via will continue to recognize and honor our business partners on our website, vehicles, and in social media.
A community transit agency serving Boulder County since 1979
- Via is a community transit agency with a twist.
- In 1994, Via adopted a social enterprise business model. We enter service contracts and apply the revenues to our human services mission. That’s the twist.
- When you enter a contract with Via, you’re supporting vulnerable populations in our community.
Join the businesses and organizations that ensure Via’s services. For more information on how to partner with Via, please contact Lisa Curtis at 303-444-3097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, February 22, 2018
7:45 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Via’s Hoover Family Conference Center
2855 N. 63rd Street | Boulder, CO 80301
Guest Speaker: Dr. Nelson Trujillo | Boulder Community Health
Dr. Nelson Trujillo, a cardiologist and community activist, will
share his insights on community and wellness. Dr. Trujillo wants to make Boulder the healthiest community in the country and works towards this goal with public outreach programs and events, including his involvement with the nationally-acclaimed “Walk with a Doc” program.
We hope to see you at this year’s breakfast!
Please feel free to extend the invitation to friends or colleagues to enjoy a savory breakfast, networking, and to learn more about Via’s Corporate Partnership opportunities.
Attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win various prizes including a chance to have lunch with Dr. Trujillo! Tours of Via’s facility will be offered at 8:45 a.m.
RSVP by February 16, 2018, with Lisa Curtis at 303.444.3097 or email@example.com.