There’s more to working at Via than just your paycheck.
We offer the following benefits, which may vary based on position.
- Group health insurance, multiple options
- Group dental insurance
- Group vision insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and optional, voluntary life insurance for self/spouse/child coverage
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance option through AFLAC
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Retirement match up to 3% after one year
- Sick time
- Floating holidays
- New Driver Referral Bonus
- Safety Incentive Bonus
- Longevity Bonus
- Extra Mile Awards
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site mental wellness support by licensed provider
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tobacco Education and Cessation Program
Discounts & Memberships
- Membership discounts: YMCA and Boulder Rec. Center
- Credit union membership
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet insurance discount
Cigna Machine Readable Files (MRFs)
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Important note: Each of the files accessible through the Table of Contents is in JSON format and may be as large as one Terabyte (TB) in file size, which has significant system requirements for use. Please ensure you have the required memory capacity, hardware, and software capabilities before attempting to download.