Free Chautauqua Shuttle for Summer 2017!
The Park to Park pilot program, which provides satellite parking and free shuttle service to and from Chautauqua, is part of the Chautauqua Access Management Plan (CAMP) project to explore ways to create a better visitor experience while reducing vehicular and parking impacts on neighbors and the area’s natural and cultural resources.
The temporary shuttle service, which runs every Saturday and Sunday from June 3 – August 27, is a convenient, stress-free way to access Chautauqua no matter how you travel – by foot, car, bike, skateboard or otherwise.
But before you go, some quick facts about the shuttle:
- FREE: Ride to and from Chautauqua without breaking the bank
- FAST: The shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- DOGS are welcome! And yes, there’s room for all your gear, too.
How it Works
With convenient pick-up and drop-off locations, you can start your Chautauqua visit off right, here’s how:
- Free parking and shuttle service are available at the CU Regent, New Vista High School, and downtown parking garages.
- Prefer not to use the free satellite parking? Paid parking ($2.50/hr) is available in designated areas in around Chautauqua. Take a look at the map to find one that’s convenient for you!
- Decided to take the paid parking route? You can pay at one of the five pay stations along Baseline, or save time by downloading the ParkMobile app (link is coming soon)!
- Questions or comments? Email the Park to Park Team.
- Review the Park to Park map.
- Download the ParkMobile app. NOTE: When you park, use the zone number that is posted on signage near your spot.
- Apply for a free Neighborhood Parking Permit.
- Learn more about where the Park to Park pilot program came from. Learn more about the overall CAMP effort.
Chautauqua Access Management Plan (CAMP) ● ► PARK TO PARK (CAMP SUMMER PILOT)● Email the Park to Park Team