Via Paratransit is coming to Firestone!
Beginning Monday, October 19, 2020, Via’s Paratransit service will be available to Firestone residents who qualify for Via’s services.
This service is funded by the Town of Firestone.
DO I QUALIFY?
- You must live within the Town of Firestone.
- You must be 60 years old or older or have a disability. Residents with a temporary disability qualify for this service.
WHERE CAN I GO?
- This service is available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Via can take you almost anywhere you’d like to go, including medical appointments, therapy, grocery stores, social events, senior centers, adult day programs, employment, and more.
- Via can also pick up and deliver pre-paid grocery orders within the Town of Firestone.
- Service is available within the Town of Firestone and between Firestone and Frederick, Dacono, Boulder, Longmont, or Lafayette. Service between communities may be limited to certain days.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- It starts with a call! To register to use this service, contact Via’s Mobility Specialists at 303-444-3043.