We Want to Harness the Power of Community Engagement
- As a community benefit organization, we’re kicking off a year-long campaign of asking residents, businesses, and civic leaders how we can better serve them.
- We want partners who will help us find transit solutions.
- Partners can:
- Make a monetary donation (General, Tech, & Electric/Hybrid Fleet)
- Enter a contract for services
- Advise us on new services, technology, and development plans
- Via will continue to recognize and honor our business partners on our website, vehicles, and in social media.
A community transit agency serving Boulder County since 1979
- Via is a community transit agency with a twist.
- In 1994, Via adopted a social enterprise business model. We enter service contracts and apply the revenues to our human services mission. That’s the twist.
- When you enter a contract with Via, you’re supporting vulnerable populations in our community.
Join the businesses and organizations that ensure Via’s services.
For more information on how to partner with Via, please contact Lisa Curtis at 303-444-3097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.