Support Via on Colorado Gives Day!
Colorado’s largest day of giving, Colorado Gives Day, is taking place on Tuesday, December 10, 2019. On this day, thousands of people come together to support Colorado nonprofits like Via.
When you donate to Via, you’re giving the gift of independence and self-sufficiency for people facing mobility limitations. Neighbors helping neighbors.
This year, Via’s goal is to raise $40,000 on Colorado Gives Day – can you help us get there?
Your Gift In Action:
- $64.00 – Covers the cost of a doctor’s visit for four individuals.
- $80.00 – Gets five riders to the grocery store.
- $192.00 – Provides an older adult with monthly access to a meal service three times a week.
- $320.00 – Funds daily trips to work for one rider for one month.
To Schedule Your Gift:
- Visit Via’s donation page on the Colorado Gives website.
- Enter or choose the amount you wish to donate.
- Under Donation Frequency, the option “CO GIVES DAY” will already be the default selection.
- Enter the details of your donation in the appropriate fields, and click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- Finish checking out by clicking on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT,” logging into or creating a donor account, entering or selecting your payment information, and then submit.
- Celebrate by spreading the word that you donated and encourage your friends and family to participate!