This year, Via is hosting a panel during the 2020 Boulder Startup Week series.
Mobility on the Frontline Panel
Friday, May 15 | 11:30 AM
The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on our daily lives draw attention to how connected we are to each other in our community. We’re experiencing new mobility challenges and limitations, especially on the frontline. Tune into this lively panel discussion about how the pandemic is impacting Boulder’s essential workers. We’ll discuss how energy, mobility, and sustainability relate during the pandemic, and what that might mean for the future.
- Frontline Workers
- Kathleen Bracke – Boulder County Transportation Planning, Deputy Director
- Natalie Stiffler – Via Mobility Services, Director of Operations
- Kevin Crouse – Boulder B-cycle, Executive Director
- Joshua Sperling, Ph.D. – National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Urban Futures Engineer
- Clark Rider – University of Colorado Boulder, Sustainable Transportation Specialist
- Joan Lyons – Boulder Transportation Connections, Planner and TDM Outreach Specialist
Submit your questions for the panelists by 5 pm on Tuesday, May 12 to Zoe at email@example.com.
Founded in 2010, Boulder Startup Week is a five-day celebration of the startup community in Boulder, Colorado. While there is a titular focus on startups, many of the larger tech companies in the area contribute to the vitality of the event, much as they contribute to the vitality of the city.
Over the course of five days in May, local startups [usually] open their doors to welcome any and all to the community by way of free events, meetups, sessions, parties, and hootenannies. This year, Boulder Startup Week is going virtual!
Learn more about this year’s events at https://emamo.com/event/boulder-startup-week-2020.