Via Paratransit is coming to Dacono!
Beginning Monday, March 1, 2021, Via’s Paratransit service will be available to Dacono residents who qualify for Via’s services.
This service is funded by the City of Dacono.
DO I QUALIFY?
- You must live within the City of Dacono.
- You must be 60 years old or older, have a disability, or face a mobility limitation. Residents with a temporary disability qualify for this service.
WHERE CAN I GO?
- This service is available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Via can take you almost anywhere you’d like to go, including medical appointments, therapy, grocery stores, social events, senior centers, adult day programs, employment, and more.
- Via can also pick up and deliver pre-paid grocery orders within the City of Dacono.
- Service is available within the City of Dacono and between Dacono and Firestone, Frederick, Erie, or Boulder County. Service between communities may be limited to certain days.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- It starts with a call! To register to use this service, contact Via’s Mobility Specialists at 303-444-3043.