Beginning Monday, April 5, 2021, Via’s Paratransit service will be available to those in the Evergreen area.
Enhancing mobility is Via’s cause. The ability to move is a universal human need. Mobility is not a car or a bus—it’s the feeling of freedom that comes from knowing you can move when and where you want.
Via’s services provide a lifeline and, for many, a bridge to the community. Via supports resilience, hope, and healthy, joyful aging.
DO I QUALIFY?
- You must live within one of the following communities: Evergreen, Conifer, Genesee, Idledale, Kittredge, Lookout Mountain, or Marshdale.
- Anyone can use this service.
WHERE CAN I GO?
- This free service is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- Via can take you almost anywhere you’d like to go, including medical appointments, therapy, grocery stores, social events, senior centers, adult day programs, employment, and more.
- Via can also pick up and deliver pre-paid grocery orders.
- Service is available within and between the communities of Evergreen, Conifer, Genesee, Idledale, Kittredge, Lookout Mountain, and Marshdale. Service between communities may be limited to certain days.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- It starts with a call! To register to use this service, contact Via’s Mobility Specialists at 303-444-3043.