In partnership with Colorado CarShare and Boulder County Mobility for All, Via is now offering a new car share service, located in the Kestrel Apartments community in Louisville, Colorado. NextFifty Initiative makes this new service possible with over $80,000 in grant funding.
Everyone is welcome to use the hybrid car share vehicle. You may drive yourself, or request a Via Volunteer Driver (subject to availability). To sign up to use the car share service, please register with Colorado CarShare at careshare.org.
There are special benefits for Boulder County Housing Authority residents who are ages 50+, including $100 in FREE CarShare credit* for new users:
- Free application ($25 value)
- $75 in car share credit
It’s possible to receive more than $100 in car share credits:
- Additional $50 of Car Share credits for Boulder County Housing Authority residents who complete a training workshop and survey
- Even more additional Car Share Credits Available for Volunteers (Via Volunteer Drivers and Boulder County Housing Authority Ambassadors who help other residents use this service)
Complete This Form To Receive A Sign-up Code for $100 in Car Share Credits
Watch This Recording To Learn More About The New Car Share Service in Louisville
We’re Here To Support You With Outreach
Boulder County Mobility for All (M4A) is hosting outreach workshops where you can learn:
- How to open an Colorado CarShare account and use the car
- Via’s basic travel training on how to use public transit
- How to request a Via Volunteer Driver
- How to use smartphones for RTD mobile ticketing and ride hailing services
Save the Date – First M4A Workshop on October 30
The first outreach workshop will be on Saturday, October 30, 11 am to 2 pm, at Kestrel Apartment’s outside awning (245 North 96th Street, Louisville).
Please click here to register for this event in advance.
Please email Zoe DeVito, Development and Partnerships Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.