Paratransit Service is Coming to Frederick!
Beginning Monday, October 11, 2021, Via’s Paratransit service will be available to Frederick residents who qualify for Via’s services.
This service is funded by the Town of Frederick.
DO I QUALIFY?
- You must live within the Town of Frederick.
- You must be 60 years old or older or have a disability. Residents with a temporary disability qualify for this service.
WHERE CAN I GO?
- This service is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Via can take you almost anywhere you’d like to go, including medical appointments, therapy, grocery stores, social events, senior centers, adult day programs, employment, and more.
- Via can also pick up and deliver pre-paid grocery orders within the Town of Frederick.
- Service is available within the Town of Frederick and between Frederick and Firestone, Dacono, or Boulder County. Service between communities may be limited to certain days.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- It starts with a call! To register to use this service, contact Via’s Mobility Specialists at 303-444-3043.