Via is teaming up with RTD’s Call-n-Ride/Access-a-Ride bus service to provided coordinated services to the Longmont community starting October 7.
What this means for you:
- If you’re a Via or Call-n-Ride customer, you should still book your trip as you do now. Your fare will be based on the service you booked. Either a Call-n-Ride or Via vehicle will show up for your ride.
- If you’re a certified Access-a-Ride customer, you should book your trip through Access-a-Ride. A Call-n-Ride, Via or Access-a-Ride vehicle will show up for your ride. Regardless of which vehicle provides the service, you will pay the $4.50 Access-a-Ride fare.
- Access-a-Ride customers have a guaranteed ride. All other customers are booked on a space available basis.
- For trips booked through Access-a-Ride, ADA-approved attendants ride for free.
- Seatbelt usage is now required on all buses.
Via reservations: 303.447.9636
Via customer service: 303.447.2848, x 1031
RTD Access-a-Ride reservations: 303.292.6560
RTD Call-n-Ride reservations: 303.994.3551 or 303.994.3552
RTD customer service: 303.299.6000