If you are a registered rider, you may now submit a trip request online through Via’s website. The online system can be used at any time, day or night. After making an online trip request, you will receive a call from one of Via’s reservationists with information as to whether the trip can be provided. The callbacks will occur during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The online ride request works best for advance scheduling – so plan to go online several days in advance of when you need the trip. The online ride request cannot be used for same day or next day trips. Same day or next day trips are best scheduled directly through Via’s Call Center during normal business hours.
All the policies in the Via’s New Rider Information Guide apply to the online ride request system.
- REQUEST A RIDE ONLINE.
- Choose a username and password and follow the online instructions.
- The online trip request must be made a minimum of 4 days in advance.
- You will receive a call from Via’s Call Center regarding your ride request within 24 hours M-F or on the first business day following a weekend or holiday as to whether your request can be fulfilled.
- The same day ride cannot be requested online.
- The online ride request is a request only. Unlike using the phone, you will not know immediately whether your trip can be fulfilled.
- If your ride is confirmed, you will receive an automated call after 5 p.m. the day before your scheduled ride.