Sometimes it’s just not possible to make a monetary donation to the nonprofit you love. Yet there are other ways to boost an organization’s funds. By way of shopping and social media, you can help organizations like Via Mobility Services continue making an impact.
Here are five options to consider.
1. King Soopers Community Rewards
Do you shop at King Soopers? If so, you can take advantage of their King Soopers Community Rewards program.
Just link your King Soopers card to Via Mobility Services. Then all you need to do is use your King Soopers Shopper’s Card at checkout. King Soopers will donate to Via based on your purchases. It’s free and easy to participate, so sign up today!
To sign up, visit the King Soopers Community Rewards website, search for Via Mobility Services, and click “Enroll.”
ColoradoGives.org, an online giving website, allows you to create a fundraising webpage you can easily share with friends, family, and professional networks. Ask people to donate to Via through your customized page in lieu of birthday or wedding gifts or to celebrate an achievement or cause.
The fundraising tool allows you to include a photo, video, and goal to personalize your appeal. There are no setup or maintenance costs, only a two percent, third-party processing fee that’s deducted from each donation.
Follow these step-by-step instructions and you’re on your way.
3. Amazon Smile
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Via. When you shop at Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a small percentage of the purchase price to Via. Everything else about the Amazon online shopping experience stays the same.
How do I do this?
When you are ready to shop, start by clicking on this link to Amazon Smile, which automatically designates Via Mobility Services as your chosen charity. If you purchase by going to the regular Amazon.com site, we don’t get anything.
Share this link with your friends so they can shop for Via too!
- On your computer, log in to Facebook.
- On the left, click Fundraisers.
- On the left, click Raise money.
- Click Nonprofit.
- You can either:
- Scroll to find the nonprofit you want to raise money for
- Type into the search bar to find the nonprofit you want to raise money for
- Select the nonprofit.
- On the left, enter:
- The goal amount of money you want to raise
- The currency you want the funds to be in
- Click Create.
You’ll see a screen pop-up where you can invite your friends to donate to your fundraiser, share your fundraiser in your news feed, or donate to the fundraiser yourself.
- Open Instagram and tap New post.
- Create or choose your image and tap (Android) or Next (iPhone).
- Crop and filter your post, and then tap (Android) or Next (iPhone).
- Tap Add Fundraiser.
- Choose the nonprofit you want to fundraise for. You’ll automatically go to the “Fundraiser Details” page.
- Enter the details for your fundraiser and then tap Done.
- Tap (Android) or Share (iPhone).