Beginning Monday, June 27, commuter transit service between Lyons and Boulder along US 36 is back. The service, rebranded as the Lyons Flyer, will replace the Y route, formerly operated by RTD.
The Lyons Flyer is brought to you by Boulder County, with funding from the Regional Transportation District (RTD) and in partnership with the Town of Lyons, the City of Boulder, and Via Mobility Services. It’s free to ride and will operate three daily round trips during the morning and afternoon rush hours. Service will be Monday through Friday with holiday exceptions.
- Trip #1: Depart Lyons 6:10 a.m., Arrive Boulder 6:47 a.m.
- Trip #2: Depart Boulder 7:02 a.m., Arrive Lyons 7:35 a.m.
- Trip #3: Depart Lyons 7:50 a.m., Arrive Boulder 8:25 a.m.
- Trip #4: Depart Boulder 4:30 p.m., Arrive Lyons 5:05 p.m.
- Trip #5: Depart Lyons 5:15 p.m., Arrive Boulder 5:50 p.m.
- Trip #6: Depart Boulder 6:02 p.m., Arrive Lyons 6:35 p.m.
Visit Boulder County for more details.