Support Via on Colorado Gives Day! Give where you live and help Via raise $20,000 to give older adults and people with disabilities mobility for life. Schedule your December 9 gift right now or give online on Dec. 9.
Want to learn more about what your donation will do? Read about individuals like Cynda who have been helped by your support.
Presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, Colorado Gives Day is an initiative to increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving and takes
place during a 24-hour period on Tuesday, Dec. 9. Last year, a record-breaking $20.9 million was distributed to Colorado nonprofits.
Why should you participate?
• The value of your donation (scheduled in advance for Dec. 9 or given on Dec. 9) will be increased by the $1 Million Incentive Fund, one of the largest gives-day incentive funds in the country.
• It’s easy, safe and secure.
• Giving where you live makes sense.
• Every dollar you give Via provides mobility for life!
How to Schedule
1. Go to our donation page and begin the donation process.
2. After you enter a donation amount, click the button that says “CO Gives Day” underneath.
You will need to set up or login into a donor account to use this feature.
Donate on December 9
Or donate to Via online at any time during the 24-hour period of December 9 to “give where you live!”